Today, you’ll find deals on refurbished KitchenAid appliances, discounts on fall styles from Adidas and savings on Crest Whitestrips. All that and more below.
Fall has officially arrived, and Adidas is celebrating with up to 50% off styles to keep you moving and looking great in the new season. September 22 through October 2, you can save on iconic sneaker styles like Ultraboost 20, NMD, Superstar, Stan Smith and Continental 80, plus tons of apparel that’s perfect for workouts or just lounging around. There’s no promo code needed to take advantage of the discount. Just be sure to shop before prices go back up on October 2, as top styles will likely start selling out.
If you’re in need of a new laptop and you don’t mind a refurb, head over to Woot! for a stellar deal on the 2019 16-inch MacBook Pro, which comes with all the features you love like the Touch Bar, Retina Display and top-notch processing, graphics, storage and more. These MacBooks are refurbished by Apple, though they don’t come with an Apple warranty; instead, you’ll get a one-year Woot! warranty, and your computer will arrive in a generic white box.
This discount is sure to make you smile: Right now, you can snag a pack of Crest Whitestrips for about $35 at Amazon when you clip the on-page coupon for $10 off. This kit includes 20 Professional Effects treatments, along with two One-Hour Express treatments as a bonus so you can see results fast.
Whether you’ve hopped on the pandemic baking trend or you’re just whipping up meals for the family as usual, there’s probably a KitchenAid appliance that could make the whole process even easier. Thus, it’s worth checking out KitchenAid’s storefront at eBay, where you’ll find tons of savings on everything from the iconic stand mixer to blenders and attachments. All the items are refurbished by KitchenAid and come with a six-month total replacement warranty.
Cozy season is here, so make sure your feet stay toasty in a new pair of Uggs. Nordstrom Rack is marking down tons of footwear styles for the whole family in a limited-time flash event. You’ll find deals on the super-soft, classic Ugg boot, along with discounts on slippers, sneakers, loafers and more.
More deals to shop
- Soothe sore muscles with this one-day deal on a Reathlete massage gun and leg massager at Amazon.
- Slip into a new pair of Toms with an extra 30% off sale styles with code EXTRA.
- Speck is not just for tech; the brand also makes luggage. And right now, hardside suitcases are up to 80% off with code SEPTEMBER20.
- Levi’s Warehouse Event is back. Enter your email to see the deals, and score up to 75% on closeout styles.
- Level up your kids’ (or your own) art projects with ChalkTastic Chalk Markers; they’re erasable, nontoxic and under $15.
- WD hard drives are up to $110 off for one day at B&H Photo Video.
- Backcountry is ready for winter with up to 70% off everything you need to hit the slopes.
- Get your car’s interior and exterior up to speed with discounted detailing essentials from Chemical Guys, on sale for one day at Amazon.
- Guys can score all the looks they love, from suits to casual shirts, at Perry Ellis’ Semi-Annual Sale.
- The North Face Outlet is back online and features deals on jackets for the whole family.
For more great deals, check out CNN Coupons.